Previous Job | Next Job
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR Financial (PFC)
PACCAR Financial facilitates the sale of premium-quality PACCAR vehicles in 20 countries on three continents worldwide by offering a full spectrum of creative, flexible financial products and value-added services specifically tailored to the transportation industry.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
· Pursue title perfection with customers, dealers and multiple state DMV’s
· Release titles to customers and dealers in a timely manner
· Provide administrative support to dealers, customers and district managers in regards to title status
· Set up and maintain information on various PACCAR systems. Upon request, generate and distribute standard reports.
· Provide telephone back-up for area office assistant
· Perform special projects and duties as assigned
· Provide back-up for Contract Administrators functions such as processing retail, direct loan and lease contracts.
Qualifications & Skills
• Two to three years title experience preferably in the auto or commercial equipment industry.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills while maintaining high quality customer-service orientation.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail including ability to balance multiple priorities.
• Proficient PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, DocuWare and typing.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player and able to work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
| APPLY NOW!
|Email These Job Details to a Friend|
Back to Search Results