Quad/Graphics is seeking a Sales Service Representative (SSR). The SSR role is a sales support position focusing on the management of customer orders from development through the start of production. This is a unique opportunity with the largest employee-owned printer in the country to help clients engineer their projects to take advantage of the most advanced technology the industry has to offer. This position requires regular communication with clients and with Quad/Graphics internal order management departments (Estimating, Scheduling, and Paper Purchasing) in addition to the Sales staff. This is a non-management position.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in commercial print and finishing operations
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized, and have strong mathematical ability
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel are required
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's degree preferred